So it's been seven months since I've last posted anything. Now is as good a time as ever to pick up on chronicling about life again as we have many things to look forward to in the next year (and years to come for that matter). Firstly, as some of you readers may have heard, Jim and I are expecting a baby who's due at the end of July! Also, we've been in the U.S. for the past 3.5 months, and during that time so much has happened; so many lessons learned!
In the month of December, we have kept ourselves busy by visiting with friends/church families in SoCal. We also got to spend the holidays with family, and that's when we revealed the "huge" secret we had kept to ourselves for the previous two months! Then, in January, it was all about traveling out-of-state (mostly Jim as I only joined him after my 1st trimester was over, just in case).
It has been a whirlwind experience! Are we tired? You bet. Are we "sick" of it? Sometimes, especially 'cause it's tough sleeping in different beds from week to week, and we long for our "stuff" and our big boy Buddy. BUT, as I said before, God has taught us so much during this time of our lives...we have come to finish each day with just one utterance: God is good!!!
Stay tuned for more posts (and hopefully pictures too)! I promise. :)
Monday, February 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment