Today it celebrated the 35th anniversary since its opening by Queen Elizabeth II on 20 Oct 1973. To my surprise, there were no celebrations of any kind that I know of. Kind of sad. Well, this is my own dedication-entry to this unique landmark. Can you guess what it is?
If you guessed Sydney Opera House, you are right!
This photo of us was taken back in November of 2006.
My husband and I (and our girls) are sojourners of this world. We love the Lord, love each other, and love people. We feel blessed when others reciprocate our love, but most importantly, we find joy in witnessing others come to love the Lord. We've been living in Sydney, Australia since October of 2006. This blog is a place I come to write down and share SOME of my happy (and not so happy) musings. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment